Thursday, August 24, 2006

azrael.

From the fires and ruins of the cataclysmic battle between fell beings, a lone one lay struck in the heart. Bleeding away the sacred life force granted to him by the deus encarmine, he was in the void between the living and the dead. But he was not overlooked. He emerged, reborn and revived, his vitae surging through his body as he overcame the black rage induced by the darker powers. His utter hate was dispelled and his wounds healed with the infinite tenderness of his liege lord. He emerged, but not as his old self. He was, the Lord of Death.

I think I'm in love. I just wish it were possible to somehow take her out of my pretty book and make her real.

me: heyhey. Make me a potion to make her real. I'll give you anything. I'll even give you my soul.
a: I don't want your soul.
me: okay, maybe someone else's?
a: how about your math marks?

err. Not as though I aced the test though. I did all right. Enough to pass I hope. But anyway, man. Wouldn't it be great. I'd just sit with her and stone all day and we wouldn't even need to say anything. I'd tell her how cute the jewel on her forehead is. And maybe tell her how pretty her eyes are. Or even tell her how cool her costume it. teehee. See? this is what happens. you start fantasizing.

but sorry ihtimam. i disturbed your study. But it did look weird to see you studying under block b (or a? I don't know).haha. and I had to tell somebody after I wasn't noticed by a particular sentient being on the way out of school and I decided to leave it at that so as to avoid strange looks and stares.

But I am being shadowed. He is always lurking, preparing to strike just when I am at my weakest. The one who awoke from the ruins. Its scary. He will not overcome me again. the black rage builds. the seeds of corruption shall not be planted. I will make sure of it.

thanks lots btw. you've done more for me than anyone else combined! (:

No comments: